Friday, January 15, 2010

summary of media diary, 19.12-26.12

...

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the situation from outside, it is really hard to understand what is actually happening in your country and what kind of things you have to go through every day. Thinking what it might feel like to loose friends or relatives in war is so strange, it is almost unreal. Even though almost every nation has background of war, reality of the war is too much for awareness. I don´t want to think about it, is the first thing that comes in my mind. Sad to say, I suppose I´m not the only one thinking that way. Maybe that is also part of the reasons nothing ever changes. I´m probably naïve now, but I truly hope things would get better soon in your country.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.